Last Updated – February 18, 2014:
A groundbreaking ceremony was held on February 12, for the new award-winning South Parking Structure design.
Participants included members of the Board of Trustees, President Browning, and representatives of Steinberg Architects and Overaa Construction, the design build team who will be building the new parking structure over the next 18 months.
Fremont Campus Parking
- Parking lots M, N, and O are closed, for construction of the South Parking Structure. Parking Lot P is available for ADA and reserved parking, and emergency vehicles access only.
- There will be frequent Construction/Truck traffic entering Pine Street off of Mission Boulevard from January 2014 through August 2015.
- Parking Lots B and C are closed, to allow for construction to begin on temporary classroom, lab, and office space.
- There will be frequent Construction/Truck traffic entering Witherly Lane off of Mission Boulevard from February through December 2014.
- Adequate parking is available in Lots D, E, G, H, and K. Additional parking will be made available near Lot K during Spring Break.
Parking Lot A is closed, to allow for construction to begin on temporary classroom, lab, and office space. Additional parking is available.