Information that is gathered from visitors
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
- Where contact information is required, the visitor’s name, email and any other information provided will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- E-mail may be sent to you in response to a contact form submission.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
- Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.